Tip #42: Dad Jokes
The best way to get the giggles.
Getting the kid to crack a smile on command isn't always easy, but if there's one thing that can work - it's a cheesy dad joke! (Bonus points for getting an eye roll out of your partner in the process.)
Here's a good list of jokes to whip out when you want to lighten the mood or garner a few giggles:
- What kind of cheese can never be yours? Nacho cheese.
- What did one ocean say to the other? Nothing. They just waved.
- Why don't eggs tell jokes? They'd crack each other up.
- What did the police officer say to the belly button? You're under a vest.
- Where does a king keep his armies? In his sleevies!
- Why are pirates pirates? Because they just Arrrrrrrrrrrrrr
- What's invisible and smells like carrots? Rabbit farts.
- You: Knock knock. Them: Who's there? You: The interrupting cow. Them: The interrupting co- You: MOOO!
- What does a pirate say on their 80th birthday? Aye Matey!
- What do you call a Grizzly bear with no teeth? A gummy bear.
- Why did the banana go to the doctor? It wasn't peeling well
- What do ghosts use to wash their hair? Sham-boooooo!
- What's brown and sticky? A stick.
- How do you make a tissue dance? Put a little boogie in it!